what exhaust are you running on your 2011??

FireDragon

Established Member
I don't think many people have modded the exhaust on their 11s yet. Still waiting for the aftermarket to catch up to the 2.75 piping. Personally, I'm waiting to see if Roush comes out with their Xtreme kit for the 11. I like the way it sounds on the 10.

pony23

Established Member
My cousin just received his magnaflow 3" cat back setup for his 2011 GT500. We are installing it this weekend. I can get a vid with my iPhone for you.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
What system did he go with from magnaflow. I have them on my truck and thinking about using them to finish off my car. What is he running for mid pipe. Trying to figure out what will not drone.

pony23

Established Member
3' magnapack cat back system. I believe that it starts after the stock midpipe.

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
My cousin just received his magnaflow 3" cat back setup for his 2011 GT500. We are installing it this weekend. I can get a vid with my iPhone for you.

Please post up a vid. I am considering that same cat back for my 2011. The factory exhaust sounds good on these cars. I have always used magnaflow on my cars and prob will put it on this one.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
do you have any pics under the car and where did he get them from. I spoke with magnaflow the other day on the phone and they said they have nothing for the 11 right now. That sounds good. I want to run true 3 inch. Just have to find someone that has a system for the 11. If I can't come up with anything by tuesday of next week I will have my exhaust guy just use the stock set up from the 3in x on back

Users who are viewing this thread