What fits? Drag wheel guys in here

DolSVT00

Established Member
Sizes and offsets for a Track Pack car anyone? Tired of trying to guess or speculate. What fits without changing brakes, or doing spacers or junk like that. Would like to know the front/rear combo's you guys are running.

DolSVT00

Established Member
Come on guys please tell me theres one guy that seriously runs his car with good tires and some light wheels instead of masturbating on it everyday and hitting it with a polishing wheel and wax.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Somebody here has tried a 17x9" wheel (+35mm offset) on the back and according to him it fits. I'm planning to get an Enkei RPF1 17x10" +38mm offset and it should fit I'll let you know when I do a test fit.

On the front, there's really nothing to clear those massive brakes. Weld makes a 18" skinny wheel and M&H has a front runner 185/50/18 tire. Somebody here has a pic of it on their car. Going this route is pricey to get a skinny wheel and tire up front might be cheaper to narrow a wheel that fits if you want to go all out.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
17 is your only option for using stock rear brakes. Even then certain sets will require a 1/4 spacer. Racestar wheels required a 1/4" spacer. Even when switching brakes you are going to a 2012 gt500 rear brake to fit a 15" wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread