What front tires do you recommend

southern stang

Established Member
Running continental dw up front. No complaints here, 555r out back. Had nt05's for a while. Once they got worn down so much felt like the compound got hard and wouldn't stick well. I got the 555r cause I got an extremely good deal though

SVT BLACKOUT

THE BATRUCK
Established Member
Alot of city very rough driving

:rockon:

I got 555 in front and the side/edges are chewed from fast turns got reg nto5 in back i think im going to rotate them since nto5 have alot of side edge grip

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
I love the Hankooks for daily driving. Last so much longer than the stockers and if you're on a stock motor, traction isn't a problem (can't really notice any difference)! :banana:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I run nt05 in the front and nt05r in the rear. I dont do any hard cornering in my truck and i also dont DD it. So i cant say how the fronts perform. Come to think of it, im not sure why im posting....

But the rear tires hook :)

Actually made one pass on them. They dead hooked but i didnt leave hard enough and booged. It was just for fun, i was about to leave and had my jack and slicks in the bed.
http://youtu.be/LmF0bsYGJVM

Last edited:

SVT BLACKOUT

THE BATRUCK
Established Member
I heard the kooks are not the best but last long that i think i will go with those in the front but what type and size should i get?

Yeah i got reg nto5 going to get the R soon:)

Users who are viewing this thread