What fuel pump?

xavier296

Always another project.
Established Member
I am installing a supercharger on my dad's 03 marauder, and wondered what fuel pump to install for 400+ rwhp. Can I use a stock 03 cobra pump, or maybe an SVT focus pump? Which fits the best, taking cost into consideration? I have a couple 03 cobra pumps sitting around. I have already bought a BAP to run also, but his original fuel pump has 90k miles, so it is probably time to change it. Thanks.

sd8683

Vince Masuka is DA Man!
Established Member
This is the best place to receive info on the Marauder

MercuryMarauder.net

That being said, I have heard of people using a SVT Focus pump, I have also heard of some using a Ford GT pump

Last edited:

Glenn Ford

Atlanta Trilogy #1
Established Member
Yes - Focus SVT

I run the Focus SVT pump and it works well. The cost is very reasonable about $90 and it is a complete plug-in. It flows better then the OEM MM pump. The GT pump will require modification to work and it is much more money. The Focus is good to about 450 HP. Lidio also recommends it for cars around 450 HP.

What SC are you installing?

Glenn Ford :burnout:

Last edited:

xavier296

Always another project.
Established Member
awesome, I will call Tousley and see what they can get me one for. I am going the terminator setup. Actually, the car lives in Columbus, GA and will be built in my brothers garage in marietta. Any Atlanta tuner suggestions?

wrc7732

03 SB SVT Cobra
Established Member
Brother here. Garage where the Cobra S/C swap is happening. Just to give you all an update. We decided to go the Ford GT pump route. It went well, with minimal modifications to the wiring required to install the pump. About 22 hours into the swap so far, and hoping to have it done and ready for tuning in the next 2 weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread