What Happens If...

toomanymustangs

Philosopher
Established Member
I want to get the head fixed on my 03 and since the warrenty runs out in september and I've heard some people saying that the head is on back order. Does this mean that many of us will not get our heads fixed? Also how did you convince the dealer to replace it?

What will happen if the problem goes unfixed and I Mod my cobra?

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
toomanymustangs said:
I want to get the head fixed on my 03 and since the warrenty runs out in september and I've heard some people saying that the head is on back order. Does this mean that many of us will not get our heads fixed? Also how did you convince the dealer to replace it?

What will happen if the problem goes unfixed and I Mod my cobra?

I doubt that. I would go ahead and complain to your dealer so they will have it on file if the head is on backorder.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
toomanymustangs, Is your head bad, ticking? If not might be hard to convince them to change it. If you mod the cobra they will probably claim the mods caused problems. The cooling mod? Don't bother if the head is already making noise you have to pull the tranny etc. out to do it. The jury is still out on the cooling mod, I think its a good idea but they would probably say that caused the tick. I think they should recall all terminator motors for ford gt like pistons and ford gt head upgrade ie new longblock. And throw on the whipple upgrade to show no bad feelings. Customer loyalty all that. Seriously you may need connections if you mod anything besides a cai and catback.

Users who are viewing this thread