What Happens When an SS Cheats?

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
That should be an easy kill! You have what...100 more hp. It gets a bit tougher when you try doing it N/A (which you can't) or allow the SS to even it up with a 150 shot. I got owned without the nitrous (5+ cars) but its not even funny when I push that button.

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
Who said anything about a 1/4 mile.

1. This was a street race.
2. He was pointing out that the guy tried to jump the light and still got his @ss handed to him.

Yes, he has a 100 hp on him, so what! The guy wanted to race. Don't be a hater.

And just about anyone can take a car and add 150 shot and be fast on the track.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I'm not a Cobra hater. If there was no Cobra I would have to find a Viper to beat down. And we know how hard those are to come by. I like all quick cars and respect what Ford has done. Re-read some of the comments above and see who is hating. I don't hate the 3 03's I stomped. Nor do I hate the lucky one who got to test me n/a and spank me. Bottom line is run what you brung. The idiot in the SS got what he deserved for trying to cheat.

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by Rearpl8tsinsite
I am already over with my 1/4 mile. Are you still racing. Hurry up already. :rolleyes:

I have a 4-banger that will rip your nuts off in the rain, dry, dirt, autocross, rally, or drag –no nitrous and 3300 lbs….But since neither your car nor my 4-banger are the subject…. Who cares?>

1sweet00SS

Established Member
Nice kill!!! Smoke them bastards who try and cheat!!!

I would love to run your car if you're ever up North. This would be a sweet race. If you're ever go to Fontana Speedway, PM me :) . I haven't been to Carlsbad in over a year, but if I ever head down there I'll PM you.

Again, nice kill!

Mike

BTW, 2 mods and you're running 12.6's @ 115!!!! Ford sure hit a home run with the 03 Cobra.

94SHO

Established Member
I am coming to hate all the fbody owners!I am always fighting with them why the 03 cobra is such a sweet car!There only comeback is If we had a supercharger!I am so sick of hearing that its ridiclious....Do the cobra owners complain because they only have a 4.6 of course not!

Then they give me the bs that stock ss will still be the cobras sometime!Why dont they realize that the cobra is faster and a better car:shrug:!:cuss: :cuss: To 3/4 of the fbody owners

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
94SHO

You're obviously a moron and a nutsack rider. You don't even own an '03 Cobra and I'm sure you've never owned or even driven an LS1.

As for the rest of you guys, you should be a little more humble. You wouldn't have wanted to roll up on me in my old LS1. KB or not, your ass would've been grass on the street. I haven't seen many '03 Cobras that can run 11.5's at 121mph all day long. Since it was an A4, a Cobra would not stand a chance on the street. Period.

Get your heads out of your asses. Cobras are awesome, no doubt about it but they aren't THAT great.

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by 1sweet00SS
Nice kill!!! Smoke them bastards who try and cheat!!!

I would love to run your car if you're ever up North. This would be a sweet race. If you're ever go to Fontana Speedway, PM me :) . I haven't been to Carlsbad in over a year, but if I ever head down there I'll PM you.

Again, nice kill!

Mike

BTW, 2 mods and you're running 12.6's @ 115!!!! Ford sure hit a home run with the 03 Cobra.

Thanks, I go to Carlsbad once a month or so. PM if your going.

magred

Established Member
You know, if you had just stated that you beat the guy it would be one thing but then you have to go and add the rest. All of us C5 auto drivers don't drive like women. Whats really a shame is that it is someone like you that gives mustang people a bad name. Yeah, some of us C5 drivers would rather not race our 50k car and who can blame them. If something goes wrong then 50k worth of trouble. I think what really gets alot of you is that every C5 owner could own your car but not vice versa. Im sure every one of you 03 owners races too. On the other hand some of us C5 owners do like to test their cars limits. One thing you may want to realize is that there is more to racing than the 1/4 mile. As for beating the SS, good kill.

WICKED SS

Established Member
Good kill!
Way to beat the hell out of those mullets :p
I dont understand why people talk bad about th 03's?
The 03 Cobra is one of the many great cars out there, I have a 01 SS and have respect for the 03's. I am actually trying to find some with alot of power out here in CA to play with.

Come out here to the bay area sometime and I would let you cheat :D

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
Originally posted by unit213
94SHO

You're obviously a moron and a nutsack rider. You don't even own an '03 Cobra and I'm sure you've never owned or even driven an LS1.

As for the rest of you guys, you should be a little more humble. You wouldn't have wanted to roll up on me in my old LS1. KB or not, your ass would've been grass on the street. I haven't seen many '03 Cobras that can run 11.5's at 121mph all day long. Since it was an A4, a Cobra would not stand a chance on the street. Period.

Get your heads out of your asses. Cobras are awesome, no doubt about it but they aren't THAT great.

-Amen

UVa SVT

Established Member
I just sold my 01 LS1, looking into cobras for a while, and now have a lightning....
they are all badass cars, and while I say good kill, respect is needed. alot of SS's can hang pretty well with 03 cobras, at least until the cobra gets a mod or two. I respect both cars, as well as vettes. just my $.02

-Mike

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
What happened to the last part of the thread?

Originally posted by magred
All of us C5 auto drivers don't drive like women.

Your right; 90% drive like women, 25% are women (The Z06 is a whole different story).

He cheated....don't let people on the internet bother you so much.

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
I think it's funny that he's giving '03 crap because they are supercharged. He's sprayin! :lol: Without spray he's running high 13's. So you take a car and add gears and spray, so what. Yes, you have a fast 1/4 miler, good job. :loser:

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Your right magey it's not all about the 1/4 mile; that's only 1/4 of it. If there is an open day at willowsprings PM me, I want to let the snake loose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread