What is a Stiege III blower + ported tb/plenum worth?

Juiced-03

Established Member
I will have this for sale and was wondering what a fair asking price would be? It has around 20k miles on it. Thanks!

mrose75

Established Member
:bored: Oh those things??? Not much. Let me just save you the trouble. Ummmmm....you got paypal. I'll send you 20 bucks shipped.:poke:

Fuerza

Established Member
YGOSLO said:
:bored: Oh those things??? Not much. Let me just save you the trouble. Ummmmm....you got paypal. I'll send you 20 bucks shipped.:poke:

20 bucks for a stage 3 ported blower, and ported TB/plenum??????? :dw:

Juiced-03

Established Member
AdrianG said:
polished too or just ported?

It's just ported.

It seems like everyone wants the stage 4 so I figure I probably won't get much for mine. Hopefully the ported tb/plenum adds a little value though.

mrose75

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
It's just ported.

It seems like everyone wants the stage 4 so I figure I probably won't get much for mine. Hopefully the ported tb/plenum adds a little value though.

Yeah, but the blower is already off, so you could easily send it in for an update. I'd consider buying it if I wasn't already way over budget this year for my mods. Good luck!!

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
I will have this for sale and was wondering what a fair asking price would be? It has around 20k miles on it. Thanks!
what part of cali? mabye we could work something out.

antiv6

Established Member
id be interested in the ported t/b and plenum pm me with a price, i know there is a polished and ported t/b and plenum for 290 in the market currently just looking to save a few

Juiced-03

Established Member
Zorabot said:

That low huh? I was hoping it would be worth at least $500 plus shipping with the tb and plenum.

FAsnakes, I am in Sacramento so that's probably a little too far from you, unless you want me to ship it.

bradfield

Established Member
I would say $600 with the plenum, correct me if I'm wrong but the stage four only adds a little torque correct? I paid $600 for one with a Billetflow pulley a month ago.

antiv6

Established Member
if your selling all together then its probably worth 650-700 shipped
id give you 200 for just the t/b and plenum

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
ok well thanks for ballpark figures guys! it will be up for sale within a week or two. if anyone is interested, you can post here or PM me and I'll give you the first opportunity to buy it before I make a thread in the market forum. I'll probably throw in my pulley puller as well.

xxkazp3rxx

Established Member
I would say 600-800 shipped... depending on whose buying it.

A few months ago I paid 650 and got a good deal, seeing how everyone was selling theres for 700 or so everywhere else + shipping.

CobraMac

Established Member
I got mine with very low miles one it. Ported throttle body, ported plenum, and ported blower shipped to my door for 800 total

Fuerza

Established Member
Even with it being a stage 3 port, having it updated doesn't cost as much as having a new one ported. I'd say 500 for just the blower. The TB Plenum cost about 200. People don't port those that often as much as the blower. I'd say sell the TB and plenum at cost of the port job.

Juiced-03

Established Member
AdrianG said:
Even with it being a stage 3 port, having it updated doesn't cost as much as having a new one ported. I'd say 500 for just the blower. The TB Plenum cost about 200. People don't port those that often as much as the blower. I'd say sell the TB and plenum at cost of the port job.

I would be happy to get that much for it! :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread