What is it worth??

clc44

Established Member
I'm just curious what I might be able to get either PP or dealer. Contiplating selling and getting into a more practical DD. Then may buy my favorite body style to toy with. I love a new edge!!

IMG_1973.JPG

Full Exhust, GT500 quads with valence, Gt 500 lower grill and spoiler. Leather seats, brand new front tires and new nitto nt05r drags. 19's staggered. Mike Rousch tune and Jlt cai. 60k miles.

I'm just curious at this point in time. Thinking 2010-2013 Ford Taurus Sel/Limited or SHO

Thanks for any help!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I have a new edge 99 and a 2011 5.0, I'd personally NEVER go back to that body style the Coyote is more refined in every way and drives better than my Lexus.

clc44

Established Member
Not sure I will, just not sure I want to continue to DD the coyote. If it were paid off then I'd just get another car to DD but it's not. I've been really wanting a Taurus SHO. I had a Mach 1 and of course it isn't as refined, but it doesn't have to be. I liked the roughness of it for a muscle car.

clc44

Established Member
I'm thinking if I got it fully detailed and asked for 23k, I feel I could get within a grand or so of that.

Users who are viewing this thread