What Is Up With This Cryptic Stuff?

Sirraf

Established Member

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
If you are going to post that shit how about a heads up on the content......common sense guys

SirShaun

Established Member
We all found out what it was about at the same time. Previously it was just a web page with a timer counting down, and some cryptic artwork. A lot of speculation was going on about what was going to happen when the timer reached 0.

Little did we know, that once the timer reached zero, it was going to be an anti abortion video. Take a look at the AR15 forum thread, to get an idea of how much thought/speculation went into trying to figure out what it was about as the timer was counting down.

Everyone thought it was going to be something a lot more political/shocking.

Had I known, it was going to result in a graphic anti abortion video, I wouldn't have posted it lol.

Last edited:

Sirraf

Established Member
Another religious robot forcing their point of view on others. There are far worse things than abortion. Sure, force the parents to birth the child that will more than likely be brought up under abuse, neglect, and grow up so ****ed up they don't want to be alive.

And of course the guy in the video has all the answers to everyone's issues. Just make sure to worship God and give him money.

Last edited:

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
Another religious robot forcing their point of view on others. There are far worse things than abortion. Sure, force the parents to birth the child that will more than likely be brought up under abuse, neglect, and grow up so ****ed up they don't want to be alive.

And of course the guy in the video has all the answers to everyone's issues. Just make sure to worship God and give him money.

Congrats - you responded to the video the way they wanted you to respond. It was never about abortion:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1...hat_video_is_not_what_you_thought_it_was.html

Last edited:

Sirraf

Established Member
Congrats - you responded to the video the way they wanted you to respond. It was never about abortion:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1...hat_video_is_not_what_you_thought_it_was.html

Holy shit, people will reach for anything to prove their argument. People see whatever they want to see. They will find meaning where there is none. Especially on an AR15 forum where 90% of the active posters are doomsday preppers. They want some end of the world shit to happen. It's people just like that who believe on all of these ridiculous conspiracy theories and will accept anything but the truth. The sky is blue...or is it? Could it be the government projecting a hologram in the sky that makes it look blue when it is really green!!! Meanwhile, the government is too inept to manage a healthcare system.

I understand there is no point in arguing, because you will believe whatever you want. It's just gets old when people constantly try to put meaning in everything. I used to be a huge conspiracy nut. Once you start doing your own research, you will find that someone usually take a truth and mixes in their own OPINION and there you have it, another conspiracy theory is born.

I always ask these people who are die hard conspiracy theorists, to what end is the NWO or illuminati or whatever name they give it now working towards? Slavery of the people? Killing everyone off? What possible benefit could any of those scenarios have to a few powerful individuals? Then its always, "The Anti-Christ", or Satan is using these people for evil works. Give me a ****ing break.

Go spend your time researching and studying some shit that actually matters and can make an impact. Imagine if these same people devoted just half the time they give conspiracy theories into Physics or something of that nature.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread