What is your advise on after getting scammed online?

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
If the USPS claim does not pan out, you will likely have to file a suit civilly against him. Save all documentation including electronic communications.

I find it odd that you sent it COD and they just dropped it off. May have been a bonehead move to trust the guy but damn, I figured you would be a little bit protected with that COD. :shrug:

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
If the USPS claim does not pan out, you will likely have to file a suit civilly against him. Save all documentation including electronic communications.

I find it odd that you sent it COD and they just dropped it off. May have been a bonehead move to trust the guy but damn, I figured you would be a little bit protected with that COD. :shrug:

Thats what I figured, COD came with insurance up to $1k.

USPS Said 45 day waiting period or something similar.

I learned my lesson for sure!

Thanks for the advice

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
lol you like that?

I thought I did pretty good on posting all his info I could find. A little childish to play his games but I couldn't resist. If I never see the cash at least I got a good laugh I guess.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
OP asked if there was anything else he could do. My advice was spot on detailing an option. If you believe $275 isn't worth pursuing then you could always paypal it to him and the OP would be squared away. :shrug:

What? You mean you would stop, turn around, and actually look for $275 if you dropped it?! lol

00streetfighter

Established Member
Funny stuff on the OP's link.. I would go with what svtcop mentioned. Its about the only thing you can do if USPS doesn't cover it with the insurance.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I just removed 11 posts. Stay on topic or do not post at all.

njcOlas you need to stay out of these threads unless you can post constructively and on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread