What is your career?

FordFanStan

Established Member
I just thought it would be neat to learn what everyone does for work here in the Gen2 section since we are a close bunch. Ill start off which its pretty simple lol...

Im a student who is graduating with an AA after another month or so, then planning on transferring to SDSU next year and achieving my BA in Communications/Public Relations. I am currently unemployed and looking for a temporary job locally. What do you all do? ... Stan

I'D WIN

Established Member
State Trooper and former US Military Veteran.

Always a student though...achieved a AA in Criminal Justice and Business Management while I was serving and also went to school for automotive engineering!

Last edited:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I work for Atlantic Southeast Airlines in the aircraft maintenance department. After 7+ years as a A&P line mechanic, lead mechanic and supervisor I'm now doing fleet technical support. It's much more boring than working the line but it's also much cleaner and cooler, lol. My schedule is pretty cool as well.

bumblebeetuna

Trade: Girlfriend for KB?
Established Member
Ill be a Sophmore in College and currently employed as Executive Officer for Market Research for Bond Banking Industry.(pretty much stumbled apon the oportunity because of a friend of a friend) Not very exciting but the hours are cool since I work at home and I get the weekends off. I plan to graduate in 3 1/2 yrs with a BA in Entreprenuership and Professional Sales.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:-D I work in aircraft maintenance and also put myself through the Fire
academy and EMT school...Right now in S.FL. you need to be a FF paramedic
to get a job in my neck of the woods...So until I become a paramedic or
move to another part of FL....I'm stuck in aviation...It's hard making a
career change when you have a mortgage and bills :cuss:

Black Sleeper

Established Member
Well I made it through Highschool. and started working. I work in a autobody shop. I paint cars. ehhh its cool most days, but Ide like do get into something else.

Dusten

Established Member
E6 in the navy, recruiting right now. About 2 years left, then i plan to move on to Washington State patrol

'04BlkBolt

Established Member
I was an AirForce bratt untill around 1973, when i graduated HS in 75, i went to work with an Uncle that was a superintendant of a development company here in this area. I've been mostly in construction ever since, and now the small company that i am a superintendant for, building multimillion dollar custom homes around Sonoma County.

]UBC[ CCC

Established Member
Area Sales Manager for Terminix International for a little over 4 years now, before that i was a bartender for about 12 years

Last edited:

JERK!

Banned
I am the Assistant to the General Manager in a Marriott hotel in Ontario, CA....Plan to be the General Manager one day....I am 22.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
United States Marine....Staff Sergeant...been in 11 years as a CH-46E helicopter Crewchief / Flight Mechanic.

99RedSVT

Established Member
Im a Network Technician for the county...But looking into becomming a Police Officer maybe...

Users who are viewing this thread