What is your powerstroke combo??

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Just curious to see what the other PSD owners are running as far as chips/tuners, exhaust and intakes on the board.

My current setup is a
Predator
Skidsteer air-filter(poor mans tymar)
full 4-inch exhaust, no muffler.

As soon as I can get my predator sold I will be switching to a dp-tuning 4-position flip-chip.

FordRacing200

Banned
Well it isn't mine, but a truck in town is a 00 F-350 with a 91mm turbo and strait 7 inch peterbuilt stacks with 35's and 6 inchs of lift with full ladder bars and a black ram air 67 shelby style hood, the truck is all black. he also has a twin turbo 97 white psd which only runs on either and u have to plug it in when its 85 degrees out even just to get it to start, its a pure race truck and it had so much torque when he launched it at truck pulls the whole frame was twisting and the box and cab were bouncing around, it was nuts!!!! here are some pics of the 00's motor:
23091895.jpg

da7b73fd.jpg

3f162f25.jpg

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
2006 F-250

Right now she only has a SCMT running the High-Performance tune, and a 4'' Turbo Back Exhaust. I want to keep my warranty for a while since I only have 5k miles on it so far. :beer:
wMTA1OTQzMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Cobra-R

Established Member
knowfreed0m said:
2006 F-250

Right now she only has a SCMT running the High-Performance tune, and a 4'' Turbo Back Exhaust. I want to keep my warranty for a while since I only have 5k miles on it so far. :beer:
wMTA1OTQzMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Beautiful color combination on the truck!! :beer:

Brian

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Thanks a lot for the compliments guys :beer:

It really is a great truck, performs great and is very comfortable to go out in.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Mods are in my sig...I love this truck. It will turn 10k miles by the end of this weekend.
My rig...
IMGP0181.jpg

Last edited:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Mine is a '03. I hope I dont run into any problems with it as I know that the 03 6.0 = No bueno. But with 52K on the clock she seems like she is running strong. Mine looks like HissssnSVT's Except mine = Crew cab and is a '03 :( BTW Hissnsvt Nice meeting you again at MIR and WOW thats alotta HP on your '04. Ill race ya when I get my Sullivan intake and Cams put in :beer:

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
Not mine but my dad's that we've started playing with.
32024-1296-33613.jpg

01 7.3l
4" MBRP exhuast
Edge "Juice with Attitude"
Looking for some sort of air intake to get.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
Mine is a '03. I hope I dont run into any problems with it as I know that the 03 6.0 = No bueno. But with 52K on the clock she seems like she is running strong. Mine looks like HissssnSVT's Except mine = Crew cab and is a '03 :( BTW Hissnsvt Nice meeting you again at MIR and WOW thats alotta HP on your '04. Ill race ya when I get my Sullivan intake and Cams put in :beer:

Nice meeting you to Bryan, look forward to seeing you again at the track.

-Ken

PSD

Established Member
my setup is topsecret lol my cc 4x4 should be low 13's if not high 12's with a lil tweaking on setup.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Im running an 05 6.0L with a Bullydog triple downloader and Rapid Flow Intake. In the next month or so i plan on adding a blow off valve, bigger wastegate, and exhaust. 20k and still running strong.

PSD

Established Member
good luck finding a bigger wg for your 6oh, they dont have them instead boost is controlled by variable vanes in the exhaust housing.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
PSD said:
good luck finding a bigger wg for your 6oh, they dont have them instead boost is controlled by variable vanes in the exhaust housing.

Look at that, you learn something new everyday. i did not know that. as i said before, i really don't know all that much about engines and vehicles.

PSD

Established Member
if you have any ?'s just ask, id hate to see ya spend $ on something that doesnt work well.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
PSD said:
if you have any ?'s just ask, id hate to see ya spend $ on something that doesnt work well.

Thanks i appreciate that. Everyone on this forum has been more than helpful to me since i joined.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
i ran a 99 f250 with a 6" bds lift all spring with 35s and a airaid intake cut the plastic behind the grill open and superchips programer 60'80 for a while but the trans didnt like that pgm so went to the newer 70,90,110 pgm and was just fine. also a clamped wast gate and new impeller wheel and 4" exhaust no mulffer ran it for 45k that way till i sold it... bad idea miss it. if i was to do it all over it would have a bigger lift and bully dog switch chip. :beer:

crazycobra22

crazycobra22
Established Member
my dad has a super duty (06) full four-door powerstroke. it has a 5-inch dealer-installed lift with 37" nitto terra grapplers and 20" eagle alloy rims. his main intent was to keep everything else stock for longevity and warranty reasons, but he now has a fifth-wheel to tow and would like more pulling power. a banks turbo-back monster exhaust was installed as well as the entire big hoss bundle including six gun tuner.

needless to say, even at a low tune this thing smokes the hides with extreme ease!

Users who are viewing this thread