What kind of $$ am I looking at? WTB a foxbody

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
Looking at getting into a fox. First things first I want the car to be as turn-key as possible. Clean, great condition , paint, interior etc. I want to buy either a supercharged 5.0 or a coyote or terminator swapped car. Roll cage would be a plus. Looking at a notchback. Now this might be a sort-of vague question but what am I looking at spending here? I'm new to foxes and glancing over craigslist the numbers are all over the place. Ballpark me here.

96 Mysti

Established Member
90 mustang gt

My mint 90 Gt with 60k miles 5 speed was 8k. Did't have to do a thing to it other then typical maintenance. Changed all fluids, battery, good to go...

Good luck with your search, foxes are a great bang for your buck..

I personally wouldn't want a non mass air car.

slingshot

Established Member
Notch with your parameters? Ready to roll? $10-12k with a stock block, $14-20k with an aftermarket (Dart, R-302, Boss 302, etc) block (recommended).

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
My mint 90 Gt with 60k miles 5 speed was 8k. Did't have to do a thing to it other then typical maintenance. Changed all fluids, battery, good to go...

Good luck with your search, foxes are a great bang for your buck..

I personally wouldn't want a non mass air car.

See, the mass air wasn't something I'd even considered. Looks like I need to do some more homework...

Notch with your parameters? Ready to roll? $10-12k with a stock block, $14-20k with an aftermarket (Dart, R-302, Boss 302, etc) block (recommended).

Sounds about where I was thinking... What about a term/coyote swap, same neighborhood?

Mikey5.0

Established Member
I just sold a 92 coupe in really good shape. 5 lugged. cold ac. heads cam intake. full exhaust. almost mint interior almost mint exterior for 8k. hope that helps

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
Sold my built 89. Vortech, R331 Stroker, Meth, 325 CFM heads, Custom blower cam, U/L intake, Full Mac Exhaust, Built AOD, Built rear end, you name it, sold it for $9k, but that's because the trans wasn't in it.

Clean Fox w/decent mods - $7-8,500.
Clean Fox w/Power Adder - $9-11,000
Clean Notch w/decent mods - $7-9,000
Clean Notch w/Power Adder - $10-12,500
Clean Mod Fox or Mod Notch w/$12-15,000

Super Clean mod foxes and notches I have seen go for high teens.

Users who are viewing this thread