What kind of BMW is this? (pictures inside)

SpdKilz

Established Member
First of all, I apologize in advance for the HORRIBLE picture quality. I ran into these guys and only have my junky camera phone.

Anyway, does anyone know what type of BMW’s these are? They were masked off (no BMW logo’s) and both the car and SUV look like the back is different from the current BMW’s. Maybe just next year’s models?

bmw1.jpg

bmw2.jpg

bmw3.jpg

bmw5.jpg

bmw6.jpg

- Carleton

SpdKilz

Established Member
See, I thought so. But I was confused why they were all masked up. That and the fact the guy in the SUV was trying his DAMN hardest to slow down then FLOOR it and try to loose me, hahaha. He knew exactly what I was trying to do....heh.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
See, I thought so. But I was confused why they were all masked up. That and the fact the guy in the SUV was trying his DAMN hardest to slow down then FLOOR it and try to loose me, hahaha. He knew exactly what I was trying to do....heh.

they probably just debadged them. A lot of people around here do that. :shrug:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I was behind a X6 today...first time I've seen one.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm still trying to figure out WTF BMW was thinking when they designed the X6.

"Hey, lets take a 5000 lb SUV and chop up the roofline so it looks like a coupe (diminishing interior room and cargo space), make it a 4-seater, and price it from $50-60K. We'll give them the worst of both worlds! Coupe-like interior dimensions and SUV-like handling and fuel economy! It'll sell like hotcakes."

At least the rest of their cars are nice....

Users who are viewing this thread