What kind of car to get after the Cobra?

BruntzySVT

Established Member
Well project stock is coming around smoothly, have all the interior peices back in and pciked up a stock H pipe! This weekend pulleys are going along with chip and intake/exhaust. Anyways i was wondering what kind of car to get around 200 a month and i figured im just going to lease mabye a dodge truck for around 200-250 a month. Any other opinions on what kinda vehicle to get?

BruntzySVT

Established Member
comon guys, im thinking like a corolla type S...black one..nice 4 door car good gas mileage...extremely slow but anything beats having a car payment that matches your horsepower

Hye

Established Member
just get a pick up truck, cobra and pickup truck best of both worlds

ZyX2323

Established Member
Mazda 3 or the 6, they are nice little cars with great gas milage, the 3 won Road and Tracks best small car again (even with the new ones that came out)... They have lots of room, much better style then the Corolla... I have the Mazda 6 as the other ride... I would not trade it for anything. And the 6 is also made in the same factory as the Mustang 05, but IMO its a overall better built car, interier is much smoother and not as plasticy then the stang but very similier in design... Also made the top 10 Car and Drivers list. But the Cobalt is nice, but the Mazda just doesn't feel as cheap inside like any others in its class, and as performance, the new 6 Speed is looking nice...

ZyX2323

Last edited:

BruntzySVT

Established Member
SS cobalt is like 22k, comon yall i owe 26k on the cobra...im wonderin if i could lease a ram for around 250 a month, i bet i could..if not i might look at those mazda 3's...i should get a truck so i can do some towing and make me feel more manly about myself!

Users who are viewing this thread