What kind of career do 03 Cobra owners have?

What field is your career in?

• Armed Forces

Votes: 139 12.2%
  • Science/BioTech

Votes: 59 5.2%
  • Medical/Doctors

Votes: 66 5.8%
  • Financial Institutions/Lawyers

Votes: 59 5.2%
  • Business Admin/Management

Votes: 138 12.2%
  • Blue Collar/Manufacturing

Votes: 160 14.1%
  • Computers/Internet

Votes: 222 19.6%
  • Government (including Teachers)

Votes: 74 6.5%
  • Contractors/Real Estate

Votes: 70 6.2%
  • Small Business owners

Votes: 148 13.0%

• Total voters

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
kinda a small biz owner since I didn't fit elsewheres. I'm called a private contractor as I write grants/do professional resumes and part-time as a director of an emergency youth shelter. My background though is parks and recreation administration (MA 1994)

I noticed the guy asked for "2003 owners" so all you 2004 owners are just hijacking the thread to be a part of our brotherhood. :poke:

Last edited:

DesertStang

Race Desert
Established Member
myersusaf said:
Air Force active duty 4 years...E4, with a line number for E5 :) , stationed at Kleine brogel AB belgium.

I noticed your profile location...why not have the Air Force send over your Cobra?

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
ModularMan said:
I noticed your profile location...why not have the Air Force send over your Cobra?

Well my wife is stuck in the states due to child custody issues, and even if she could come here, insurance would be REDICULOUS! (belgium is rumored to be the highest within europe)I would love to drive it here though there are never cops anywhere, its like the wild west of driving ;)

Last edited:

Honkie56

Established Member
Full time student, part time mechanic, and trying to become a paid firefighter, and I'm a volunteer F/F

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Honkie56 said:
Full time student, part time mechanic, and trying to become a paid firefighter, and I'm a volunteer F/F
Hey question for ya. To be a volunteer what type of training did you go through and how long did it take? I'm a full time student as well, and my dad was looking into volunteering (he's already on hazmat team) but I was also kinda playin around with the idea as well. How well can you manage it with school?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
used to do psych work for the state but now I work for the rail road making triple what I did in a job where I had to have a degree. Go figure. I dont care though because I once again have another cobra in the garage!

Marc

Established Member
Active duty Air Force 21 years. And hopefully by January I will have a 03 cobra sitting in my garage.

Mustangfreak: I just came Kadena...where do you work? I am now stationed at Hickam AFB, HI.

Users who are viewing this thread