What kinds of appearance mods?

Control

Established Member
I know people have suggested a 2000 Cobra R chin splitter that mounts up to our stock fascia, but what else would people like to see? Someone mentioned theyd like to see on 03s a trunk and spoiler be fabricated to one piece rather than just a piece of plastic attached to the deck lid. Any other ideas?

Last edited:

jordanvraptor

Established Member
I would like to see a rear quarter window mod. I know I could just replace the current rear quarter windows and quarter panel with some from a Mach 1, but I would like to see an actual mod that makes it look like the new 05 Mustang's, which is like the 66 Shelby GT350H. It would take some cutting and reinforcing of the unibody and reforming an interior panel but I think it would look cool.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
I keep going back and forth between Y2K R parts. The wing, spoiler, etc. I'd definitely like to see the chin tho or possibly a Y2K R hood with some sort of semblance to the 03 hood :shrug:

PDubs

Established Member
Definitely rims. At first, I really liked the stock rims on the 03s. But now I yearn for my old 18s I had on my previous car. Maybe a short antenna? Racing stripes?

I would love to see (1) a larger Cobra emblem for the front. And then I think it'd be cool to have (2) a little LED that shines down above the larger emblem in a color that matches your car. Of course, the emblem should be translucent to be easily visible in the color that's above it or behind it.

Call it rice if you like, but I'd mate it to a switch so you can turn it on and off when you want.

Users who are viewing this thread