what matinence at 45k

EL Conquistador

Established Member
So now that spring is here and with the weather being good all this week im wanting to do some spring matenince and cleaning on the cobra im pretty sure i have most of the bases covered but wanted to run it by yall to see if im forgetting anything

so far i have -
new ngk iridium spark plugs
serpintine belt
oil and filter change
air filter and fuel filter
maf cleaning
o2 sensors
wipers and radiator flush
transmission fluid
much needed seat cleaning
wheels and tires
and a good wash and wax

let me know if you guys think i need to add anything to my list

Kn38ms

Glockaholic...
Established Member
Replace the fuel filter.
When was the last time brake fluid was changed?
I would have gone with the TR55 non iridiums
and just replace them more often.

Bite Me

Established Member
Have fun with the fuel filter. I did mine while I had my IRS out because that thing is a total bitch to get to with it in the car. At a minimum do yourself a favor and drop the rear of the IRS down like your changing springs. I dont think you can change it without doing that at least.

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Have fun with the fuel filter. I did mine while I had my IRS out because that thing is a total bitch to get to with it in the car. At a minimum do yourself a favor and drop the rear of the IRS down like your changing springs. I dont think you can change it without doing that at least.

While changing the fuel filter on these cars can be a PITA (especially for those with Hulk sized arms/hands), it can definitely be performed without dropping the IRS.

01 Venom

Established Member
careful with the radiator flush, any time you take the coolant out of the car its a PITA. Plenty of threads in here on how to do it.

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
All the above plus spray 150 shot, blow the motor, build the bottom end, and turbo charge.....

Users who are viewing this thread