What Next??

FJohnny

Established Member
But you know what? The Okanagan gets super gay in the summer cuz said white sunglass wearing barbed wire fanatics roll in. We need a wall. Hehe

Okay, quit talkin' right now. You're hitting way too close to home and I'm starting to get that creepy 'I'm being stalked' feeling.

A bunch of us used to spend every August camping at the Skaha beach campsite. I had a '76 Trans Am and was towing a small block chevy powered 18' Glastron. We thought we were the man. I sure regret how we treated girls back then and really wish I could go back and do it again exactly the same.

Oh, yeah, and it's true that I had a pair of white Vuarnet sunglasses. No barbed wire but the damage is already done with the glasses.

If that shit is still happening then I agree. You need a wall!

Have a great weekend, man.

blk02edge

Established Member
Okay, quit talkin' right now. You're hitting way too close to home and I'm starting to get that creepy 'I'm being stalked' feeling.

A bunch of us used to spend every August camping at the Skaha beach campsite. I had a '76 Trans Am and was towing a small block chevy powered 18' Glastron. We thought we were the man. I sure regret how we treated girls back then and really wish I could go back and do it again exactly the same.

Oh, yeah, and it's true that I had a pair of white Vuarnet sunglasses. No barbed wire but the damage is already done with the glasses.

If that shit is still happening then I agree. You need a wall!

Have a great weekend, man.
Lol, my dad and his buddys use to party hard in the same spot in the 70's with their jet boats, wonder if you ever came across them. From the stories Ive heard the town has really gotten quiet in comparison

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Lol, my dad and his buddys use to party hard in the same spot in the 70's with their jet boats, wonder if you ever came across them. From the stories Ive heard the town has really gotten quiet in comparison

Never heard of your dad. That's not exactly true. We were like brothers!

Users who are viewing this thread