what numbers should i expect with 10psi.

3 oh 2

Established Member
ok i have a 2012 gt/cs manual 6 with roush tvs with 85mm pulley and Jlt cold air , bbk long tubes ,off road x-pipe and fordracing catback and 3.73 gears.:shrug:

3 oh 2

Established Member
no broke tranny 2 weeks ago and im breaking in the new clutch barely are you coming this week end

alex12gt

Established Member
I ran 575 with o/r x and jlt.....never got numbers with my 79mm and now I'm breaking the clutch in and going with pypes long tubes,72mm pulley and l&m 66mm tb and may also added ported elbow and port match the inlet

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
I will say Alex is close on his estimate. What I find interesting is...early this month, a guy posted w/ similar mods as Alex and I but out down ~650+ iirc with a Lund remote tune. Not starting a tuner debate, but it seems that tvs dyno results vary a lot on here. Dyno is a tuning tool. I'm taking mine to the track early April...good luck!

3 oh 2

Established Member
I will say Alex is close on his estimate. What I find interesting is...early this month, a guy posted w/ similar mods as Alex and I but out down ~650+ iirc with a Lund remote tune. Not starting a tuner debate, but it seems that tvs dyno results vary a lot on here. Dyno is a tuning tool. I'm taking mine to the track early April...good luck!

i dont really like dyno numbers just was curious. car hit 10.6 @ 128 the second pass then when i tried the 3rd pass broke the mt82 in grinds 3r and 4th:cuss: .

Users who are viewing this thread