What other cars do you have/drive?

Rufus

Established Member
My Cars

Group_3.jpg

Left_Side_5.jpg

Rear.jpg

Note: The Cobra, while still in my garage, is a total wreck after a crash a year ago....ouch, that hurt!! The 914-6 is a project in the planning stages: the goal is something like 320-350 hp and a weight below 2000 lbs. (5-6 lbs/hp like the Cobra)

Best Regards, :)
Bob S.

Last edited:

CO9B3RA

Established Member
DD's are a '91 4 Runner and an '05 Hyundai Accent. Foreign 4-bangers get
good mpg during the week and the Mustangs average not-so-good mpg on the weekends....the fun driving is squeezed into the weekends!!!!!!
:coolman:

64.5 K coupe, stock but for a T-5 bolt-in
66 A fb restomod 5.0, T-5, SSBC 4-wheel discs, etc., looks stock w/ bolt-in mods
82 GT HB T-tops, 5.0 EFI, T-5, SVO suspension/wheels/4-wheel discs, 8.8
86 SVO, stock
93 Teal Cobra, stock

Last edited:

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
I bought an 03 Nissan Frontier crew cab in September to replace my 95 T Bird daily driver. I put Ford Racing stickers on the Nissan to represent. I bet that confuses some.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
some nice collections, and a mix of brands, cool! :beer:

06 F350 PSD King Ranch:

DSC_0003.JPG

00R:

P9171715.JPG

66 fairlane with 18k miles, texas car:

l2.JPG

73 bronco with 66k miles, from utah:

bronco1.jpg

32 plymouth restored by my grandfather in the late 70's and re-restored 2005:

32-rf.jpg

and a few others at the supermotors link in my sig....

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Nice rides there NJ2000R.

We see who has a few extra bucks in his pocket!

Any chance of getting the new Shelby GT 500 ?

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
Nice rides there NJ2000R.

We see who has a few extra bucks in his pocket!

Any chance of getting the new Shelby GT 500 ?

thanks, but my pockets are empty now :lol1:

I bought wisely, and passed on quite a few deals that I wouldnt be happy with, or couldnt get out of in a hurry if I needed the cash....

on the GT500, sure I would like to have one, but not at 5k, 10k, or 15k over sticker, which seems to be the going rate :rollseyes

I waited a few months til the hype died down when I bought my 00R at well under sticker....if a GT500 comes my way under similar terms, who knows ;-)

of course, #1 on the wish list is a GT.....in gulf colors, please! :bowdown:

svtdriven

Established Member
daily vehicle: 01 4runner
t4r01.jpg

and my latest purchase, a 91 crx si
don't knock it, it is a super lightweight car with incredible handling.
power is on the way, I am putting an integra motor in it this weekend.
the stupid looking exhaust, rims, and spoiler are also coming off, ugh!
being 15 years old, its a lot cheaper than a svt focus.
greenrx1.jpg

I need to change my signature pic, the blue cobra has been sold!

Rufus

Established Member
CRXSi

svtdriven -

I like your CRXSi. I got rid of my '87 CRXSi when I bought my '93 Cobra. The CRX Si is a blast to drive. Are you putting a VTEC engine in??? Honda offered the 170 hp 1.8 L VTEC in other markets besides the US, like Japan, Europe, and even Canada, but never brought it here before pulling the plug on the CRX. The VTEC CRX is /was a really great package.......2100 lbs with 170 hp! Dare I say, slightly better than the stock '93 Cobra's power to weight ratio.

Best Regards, :beer:
Bob S.

Last edited:

svtdriven

Established Member
Oh i know all about the different crx variations. no vtec on this one though. I had one before with the b16a, and it was all high rpm hp. this one is getting the 1.8 non-vtec with the low end power and a t3/t4 turbo. I should be able to get 300hp and 260tq at 15psi on a stock block. at 2100 lbs., it should be a lot of fun! I will miss the vtec crossover though. who knows though, vtec is just a head swap away.

yeah, I like imports and domestics. I grew up with mustangs. The mustang is by far my favorite car. but with that, I appreciate what other manufacturers produce. If you limit yourself to just domestic cars, you are really missing out. There is just no other car like the crx. The cobra is a fast car that can be made into a great handling car, the crx is a great handling car that can be made to go fast. If I had a lot of disposable income, I would have a huge garage filled with classic and modern domestic muscle, and a spot saved for the crx. and maybe a supra, and an M3, and a 911, and a sti. shoot, I'd even import a european focus RS and an australian falcon!

Users who are viewing this thread