What other toys to you have?

bobh

Not so Senior SVT Poster
Established Member
Two Stangs, two teenagers, one wife, one mortgage, 800 bottles of wine. I think that's about it. ;)

griffined

SVT driver
RC cars, RC monster trucks, RC Planes, model rockets, and Playstation 2 games.

I've been staying away from the Hobby Store (aka The $100 Store, cause that's how much you spend every time you go) so I'd feel better about the money I pay to open track my Cobra R.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Class can get boring:bored: ... so what do I do?:idea: --

(It's a pic of a jean pocket, I can't figure out how to attatch images so I guess the joke's kinda wasted, don't bother downloading it... you get the idea)

Last edited:

jakhammer

Established Member
My toy list:
03 Suzuki Z400 Quadsport. mods: Bare Performace Aluminum air box with K&N, Edelbrock Quicksilver Carb, Hot Cams intake and exhaust cams, DRZ-E Base gasket (makes compression 12.2 to 1, stock is 11.3 to 1), CT Racing Exhaust, and Skat-Trak 20x10x10 8 paddle haulers mounted on Douglas .160 wheels
02 Suzuki Vinson 500 Auto with a modded stock exhaust
00 Pontiac Grand Am GT. mods: Magnaflow Single muffler exhaust, Debagged and Rebagged to a GTZ with 2 tone vinyl, SD Ram Air hood, 7% Tint all the legally tinted glass, 17" Katana Racing K6 Wheels wrapped with Nitto NT 450 tires, Blue interior lights, Blue neons under the seats, Blue LED in the cubby whole under the radio, Inerior paint, Infinity Kappa components, Kenwood 300x1 (RMS) amp, JL Audio dual 12 PROWEDGE sub box, Painted Calipers, and a Mustang Alumin Fuel door.
97 Polaris 500 Indy clutched, jetted, and a track off a 800 (1 inch lugs on the track)
And Enough R/C models and parts to completely fill the back of my L, the most valuble being my Traxxas T-Maxx with well over $3000 in aftermarket accessories (to many mods to list, far more than the Grand Am).

Chris

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
DEATH TO ALL PAINTGUNS!

I got hit by one and left a black and blue mark the size of Africa on my ass! :cryying:

:chicken:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
My vote for best toy goes to the Chevy truck. What a steal! :beer: Put the stang in for the weekends and take that baby for a spin. :coolman: <------This is how the chicks would envision you.:beer:

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
after.jpg

nj7703

Established Member
My Toys are my collection of gaming systems, and my many PC's. It's a geekfest! :loser:

Street Racer

Established Member
PS2 - over 30 games
Brass Eagle paintball gun
95' Yamaha Warrior 350 - K&N air filter (w/modified airbox) + Stage 2 Jet Kit, White Bros Exhaust, full chassis & swing arm Skid plates, DG front bumper and rear grab bar, slotted rotors, renthal handlebars & PIAA bulbs. I love my ATV, its such a blast to ride! :burnout:

But now I have a 6 month old boy who consumes most of my free time!
:beer: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread