What others think of the Marauder Guys/SHAME

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
I went looking for a Marauder before buying my Cobra. Due to Ford's marvelous marketing and dealer communications, of five dealers visited - only one had even heard of the car, and all he had for literature was a xerox copy of a xerox copy of a specification sheet. Keep it up, Ford, and wonder why your market share is going to the dogs. There are a few really nicely customized Marauders around town (Detroit area).

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
harry gilbert said:
I went looking for a Marauder before buying my Cobra. Due to Ford's marvelous marketing and dealer communications, of five dealers visited - only one had even heard of the car, and all he had for literature was a xerox copy of a xerox copy of a specification sheet. Keep it up, Ford, and wonder why your market share is going to the dogs. There are a few really nicely customized Marauders around town (Detroit area).

I did the samething, however, the dealers I went to had a couple of MM's and I ended up buying both anyway!

:burnout:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Hack Goby said:
Im lucky,I have a nice ride,Just enough Mods for me,A little bling,Lidio`s shop is five miles away,and Im part of the Motor City Crew.That part is good.But when I lost my wife Linda back in Janurary it was ALL of MM.Net who came to my aid and helped my get through those hard times.Remember guys your life can change at anytime and when that happens it`s nice to know that along with your family that you have friends who will help if you need it or give you ton`s of support like the Marauder site did for me.

man, i don't know you, but i am very sorry for your loss. it is unimaginable to me at this point in my life. my condolences.
it is good to know that you can get moral support from people that have identical interests in hobbies. even if disagreements can cloud the day to day. that is why enthuiests as a whole rock and when the bad gets really bad we all have an understanding shoulder to lean on. best wishes sir.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I consider myself a lover of Bastard Ford products and I think the Marauder falls in line with that :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread