What Pre workouts are you guys using these days

96dreamer

Established Member
Lot of solid tips guys, surprised it took 10 posts for the serious stuff to get suggested.

Bucked up and the CBum look to be what I'm looking for. I don't need the most extreme stuff anymore. Ever since my shoulder surgery my lifts are much more tame.

robvas

Established Member
Do they still sell White Flood?

Used to buy all kinds of shit when I first started lifting but then just quit using any of it.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I used to like NO Xplode back in the 2007-09ish. Stuff would make me have the runs but man was I amped up for the gym.
I knew a guy that would put that into one of those big cans of Monster. The ones with the pop tops. He was...intense....
Lot of solid tips guys, surprised it took 10 posts for the serious stuff to get suggested.

Bucked up and the CBum look to be what I'm looking for. I don't need the most extreme stuff anymore. Ever since my shoulder surgery my lifts are much more tame.
I mostly use mine because I'm up and 4:30am and by the time I make it to the gym at 3:30-4pm I'm dragging a little. This gives me just enough to get through my workout. I'm not a heavy lifter by any means.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Has anyone on here competed in bodybuilding or powerlifting whether it’s a consistent competitor or a one-time competition like me? I have done one of each.

Most recently a bodybuilding competition in 2021. Still throw around the idea of competing again but it would be in a non-tested competition now (was all natural in 2021). I couldn’t compete with guys who are on everything (I’m on a baby dose of T…120-130mg a week).

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Six Star Pre Workout Explosion - Only because I can find it a CVS and it has the lovely beta alanine!

96dreamer

Established Member
I mostly use mine because I'm up and 4:30am and by the time I make it to the gym at 3:30-4pm I'm dragging a little. This gives me just enough to get through my workout. I'm not a heavy lifter by any means.
I was doing the same thing, I recently started lifting around 5am to change things up a bit. I was burnt out on doing the same thing for the last few years. Definitely need a bump that early to get me going.

I don't lift heavy for most people anymore but I miss it. Prior to needing shoulder surgery I would squat/deadlift 550+ and bench 315+weekly, I know this is SVTP so props to the guys warming up with that. Currently haven't done anything more than roughly 250 on anything regularly in about a year dealing with nagging injuries.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I was doing the same thing, I recently started lifting around 5am to change things up a bit. I was burnt out on doing the same thing for the last few years. Definitely need a bump that early to get me going.

I don't lift heavy for most people anymore but I miss it. Prior to needing shoulder surgery I would squat/deadlift 550+ and bench 315+weekly, I know this is SVTP so props to the guys warming up with that. Currently haven't done anything more than roughly 250 on anything regularly in about a year dealing with nagging injuries.
With my drive I can't work out in the morning. Though with my new position coming up I might have more flexibility.

I've changed quite a bit of my routine after managing to hurt myself last year. Part of it was I wouldn't let myself heal properly and part was I'm getting older and don't heal like I used to. I do miss the heavy stuff at times, but I don't miss the sore joints and tendons.

Morgan

Established Member
Anyone tried BPC-157, aka the Wolverine peptide?
A friend started about a month ago and is convinced he’s healing much faster and his lingering inflammation is gone. He trains jiu-jitsu 3x/wk as the source of (mild) injuries.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Anyone tried BPC-157, aka the Wolverine peptide?
A friend started about a month ago and is convinced he’s healing much faster and his lingering inflammation is gone. He trains jiu-jitsu 3x/wk as the source of (mild) injuries.
This peptide can assist soft tissue repair, ligaments joints etc.. I was really skeptical before using it, suffice to say I am no longer a skeptic. I have used BPC157 for minor tears, pulls and inflammation. I think it works wonders regarding nagging injuries that don’t need a major surgery. I took the injectable form that you have to mix with bacteriostatic water. The oral pill form apparently is just effective and I may give that a go next time I need it. The BPC157 peptide is found naturally in the stomach and its what repairs our stomach lining etc from digestive acids etc.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I'm back working out after years of not. What about expediting fat burn? I'm not really big but would like to get rid of the extra weight (20lb). Right now I'm doing high rep weight training 3-4 days a week followed by cardio after lifting.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I'm back working out after years of not. What about expediting fat burn? I'm not really big but would like to get rid of the extra weight (20lb). Right now I'm doing high rep weight training 3-4 days a week followed by cardio after lifting.
If you aren’t hungry, you aren’t dieting hard enough.

Morgan

Established Member
This peptide can assist soft tissue repair, ligaments joints etc.. I was really skeptical before using it, suffice to say I am no longer a skeptic. I have used BPC157 for minor tears, pulls and inflammation. I think it works wonders regarding nagging injuries that don’t need a major surgery. I took the injectable form that you have to mix with bacteriostatic water. The oral pill form apparently is just effective and I may give that a go next time I need it. The BPC157 peptide is found naturally in the stomach and its what repairs our stomach lining etc from digestive acids etc.

10-4. My buddy is using Ways2Well and they prescribed daily injections for 90 day cycles. He’s trying to resist their recommendation for HRT but I’m pretty sure the BPC effects are shifting his decision.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
10-4. My buddy is using Ways2Well and they prescribed daily injections for 90 day cycles. He’s trying to resist their recommendation for HRT but I’m pretty sure the BPC effects are shifting his decision.
TRT/HRT is great… but be vary wary of cookie cutter wellness providers that try to start you on multiple things at once. You should just start on testosterone (enanthate or cypionate) alone and get that dialed in. You don’t need a lot of the other crap they try to sell you, HCG, DHEA, HGH etc… HCG if you are trying to protect fertility, as in have more crotch goblins. Also don’t get talked into testosterone creams, gels or pellets.. IM injection of test cyp or enathate is the way to go, its the most consistent and best delivery method.

MPM IV

Established Member
Lit from beyond raw is a good pre workout, as is Total War from Redcon1.
If you want something stronger look at Steel products charged or amped.

robvas

Established Member
I never tried any steroids but I never even got my diet and training to 100% where it seemed like that would be the next step.

Still feel decently strong but maybe as I close in on 50...

_Snake_

Established Member
The best hidden gem was banned years ago.

EDIT: Actually it looks like you can order it again?

For a second I thought you were talking about ephedrine. Lol

Two of those, 1 Vivarin, and an Aspirin was the golden ticket (the “ECA stack”).

Edit - read the rest of the posts and I’m not the only one!

Users who are viewing this thread