What Pronoun do you prefer?

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Why the change?

I work for a auto group that is roughly 45 stores and still expanding in the ohio area. The particular location I am at is the largest in the group so its a great desk job to have. Plus my commute it only 1.5 miles each way.

So it wasn't about the brand per say but the opportunity / situation I had available.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I work for a auto group that is roughly 45 stores and still expanding in the ohio area. The particular location I am at is the largest in the group so its a great desk job to have. Plus my commute it only 1.5 miles each way.

So it wasn't about the brand per say but the opportunity / situation I had available.

Totally understand

blubyu87gt

Established Member
Throw those ****s and anyone flying the *** flag in the wood chipper. They allowed their cause to be stolen by a bunch of kid ****ing degenerates in animal costumes or child friendly female dick shakers so **** every single one of them and their kid ****ing pronoun bull shit.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
People need NOT give into this BS. That's what I think. They are going to be offended by anything they find so WTFDIEM?

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
If I was going car shopping and I walked into a dealership with my buddy to looks at some cars and the sales guy said hello ladies I would laugh.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
A good friend of mine (who is black) was required to put his pronoun on his nametag and he put "HNIC." He said the reactions he got were hilarious although no one ever said a thing.

That's glorious. Shows how idiotic the whole thing is.

HNIC and HBIC for female versions lmao

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A good friend of mine (who is black) was required to put his pronoun on his nametag and he put "HNIC." He said the reactions he got were hilarious although no one ever said a thing.
I am so culturally "aware" that i had to do a search on HNIC to find out what it means.
Might have something to do with the lack of diversity where I live, and I don't listen to "that" type of music.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m guessing the were looking for an Outback, Forrester, or Veloster

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread