What rims are these??

CALIF BOSS302

Established Member
Can anyone tell me if these rims are TSW Mugello rims?? I assume they are 20" as well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 446

TGR96

Established Member
SVE Drifts are good wheels for the money..and no guess work about fitment, since they were designed to go on our cars.

CALIF BOSS302

Established Member
The offset is a bit different on the Boss I believe I have to check into that. I looks like the stick out just a bit more than stock which gives it a more aggressive looking stance.

SVE Drifts are good wheels for the money..and no guess work about fitment, since they were designed to go on our cars.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
The offset is a bit different on the Boss I believe I have to check into that. I looks like the stick out just a bit more than stock which gives it a more aggressive looking stance.

No, the offset is the same for GT and Boss cars. These wheels are wider, with an decreased offset to push them out further. The stock Brembo and Boss wheels (non-LS) are 19x9 ET42, where these are 19x9.5 ET35 iirc.

CALIF BOSS302

Established Member
Thanks Dirtyd88 . . .That pic was what changed me from looking for PW to buying a SBY! :-D

No, the offset is the same for GT and Boss cars. These wheels are wider, with an decreased offset to push them out further. The stock Brembo and Boss wheels (non-LS) are 19x9 ET42, where these are 19x9.5 ET35 iirc.

GT915

Established Member
I sure hope you're right. I snapped up a set of these in bright silver from LMR and need to get tires. I'd like 285/35 but was concerned that, with the 35 offset, they might stick out too much. I've seen some pics of 275s and it looked kind of close to me.

Users who are viewing this thread