What Rims?

9cobra8

Established Member
I am getting a white '98 cobra in a few days. Right now it has stock silver rims on it. My friend has some chrome ones that I could trade him for if I wanted. And I have real '95 R's on my GT. Which one should I put on the cobra? :shrug:

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
i like the way my cobra r's look on my car better than the stock svt's because they are not so sunk in in the back, me personally i am not into the chrome and white much, but powder coated white is what I am going to get done to mine

9cobra8

Established Member
Originally posted by 98cobrancali
i like the way my cobra r's look on my car better than the stock svt's because they are not so sunk in in the back, me personally i am not into the chrome and white much, but powder coated white is what I am going to get done to mine

Yeah, I like the powder coated white on my friends white '99 cobra, it looks very clean especially with the corners cleared. I am thinking of getting the chrome ones too and then just having 3 sets of rims :thumbsup: I was also thinking the car would look very good with the R's, my cobra R hood, and a roush wing, the one that looks like the '94-'95 cobra wing. :coolman:

9cobra8

Established Member
White on white definately looks good. Does anyone have a pic of a white cobra with chrome '98 rims?

Users who are viewing this thread