What Short Throw Shifter Should I Put This On?

Slowponycar

Established Member
Any ideas on which short throw shifter?
photo-38.jpg

photo-40.jpg

photo-39.jpg

Just came in today from Shelby America...

photo-23.jpg

Zeroescence

Established Member
I have the same knob. I'll be putting it on my MGW this weekend. I currently have the knob on my stock shifter and it feels to me, much bigger.

Last edited:

tj@steeda

Established Member
Above are some great choices, but so is the Steeda Tri-Ax shifter.

Steeda 2005-13 Mustang Magnum T-56 Short Throw Shifter - Made in the USA 555-7474

Our shifter directly replaces the Tremec shifter that is supplied with the transmission and features our offset pre-load shift mechanism for "no miss" 2-3 shifts, adjustable positive stops to prevent over extending the shift lever,and a nickel plated pivot shaft that won't rust or stain.

Just wanted to provide you with another great Made in America option. PM if you have any questions or if I can help out with forum pricing.

Some great reviews of our Tri-Ax online. I will let the forum members help sell you on it.

Best Regards,

TJ

BossAnaki

Established Member
Above are some great choices, but so is the Steeda Tri-Ax shifter.

Steeda 2005-13 Mustang Magnum T-56 Short Throw Shifter - Made in the USA 555-7474

Our shifter directly replaces the Tremec shifter that is supplied with the transmission and features our offset pre-load shift mechanism for "no miss" 2-3 shifts, adjustable positive stops to prevent over extending the shift lever,and a nickel plated pivot shaft that won't rust or stain.

Just wanted to provide you with another great Made in America option. PM if you have any questions or if I can help out with forum pricing.

Some great reviews of our Tri-Ax online. I will let the forum members help sell you on it.

Best Regards,

TJ

Do you have any pictures of it, Because the one on the link at the top of the page can't be it.

Users who are viewing this thread