What should a H/C/I 95 GT run?

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
I want to buy the Trick Flow street top end kit and was wondering what you guys think I would run with supporting mods and maybe 3.73's.

Dusten

Established Member
a heads cam intake 5liter with a good tune and bolt ons is good for 300-325hp, i would say real low 13's

Dusten

Established Member
JebTonkin said:
What mods would I need to go with it? Pump, injector size, maf?
Run a set of 24's, walbro 255 intank, i would talk to your tuner about what maf they want you to run.
Make sure that you get a matching TB for the maf though

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
i have been researching for this type of info too. i have a 95 GT that i want to make run high 12's to low 13's.

i found this company that makes a 331 stroker kit for the 5-0's, you get the heads, cam, valves, pushrods, etc. has anyone ever dealt with them? i think the place is called chp or costal, maybe california, high performance.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
This may sound like bad advice, but the boys in the 94-95 forum over at Stangnet actually know their stuff, or did about a year ago. Id check there as youll probably get a much better response.

Dusten

Established Member
xl2ockl3ottomx said:
i have been researching for this type of info too. i have a 95 GT that i want to make run high 12's to low 13's.

i found this company that makes a 331 stroker kit for the 5-0's, you get the heads, cam, valves, pushrods, etc. has anyone ever dealt with them? i think the place is called chp or costal, maybe california, high performance.

CHP Builds awesome engines, DSS does good things with 5.0's also.
Stangnet is a good forum, bunch of dicks, but they know their stuff. I am pretty sure that the headers will fit, the only fitament issue i ever ran into with my 5.0 cobra was when i went to P-heads, you have to get special headers than.

Users who are viewing this thread