what size tires

orgchem

Established Member
i run advan AD08s for daily driving and tracking. My facebook is [email protected] feel free to add me so you can see all about my car.

What kind of tire life are you getting on those AD08s? I do a decent bit of autocross, but my car is also a daily driver. In the market for new tires soon. I was looking at AD08s, but they are pretty pricey in 275/35/19 (what I would be running) for early replacement..

2013Boss302

Established Member
my first set lasted me about 7k miles but that was with 6 track events and several canyon runs. the tires last very well for being to several track days. i would highly recommend these tires to anyone.

orgchem

Established Member
my first set lasted me about 7k miles but that was with 6 track events and several canyon runs. the tires last very well for being to several track days. i would highly recommend these tires to anyone.

They look awesome too. But 7k miles for $300+ tires wouldn't a financially wise decision for me. I drive roughly ~7k - 10k a year, and on top of that do autocross every few weeks throughout the year.

Users who are viewing this thread