*What song is this? (Draggin' video)

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I don't know. I liked the music until they started singing. I don't mind a little of that, like how Into Eternity does it, but that is over done, in my opinion.

GD 427

Established Member
nckissfan said:
I don't know. I liked the music until they started singing. I don't mind a little of that, like how Into Eternity does it, but that is over done, in my opinion.
I know it's a little too crazy but I want to find the song because I think I know a way to extract the voice from the music and I would like to use that song in another video.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
GD 427 said:
I know it's a little too crazy but I want to find the song because I think I know a way to extract the voice from the music and I would like to use that song in another video.
Should turn out good then :thumbsup:

fred50stang

Established Member
CobraChris08 said:
roadrunner united-the enemy

GD 427- Also known as Mark Hunter the singer of Chimaira. If you want more info. And that CD Roadrunner United, is F****in Awesome!!

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Raupleminze454 said:
Its cheaper to duct tape sparklers on your car..........

Yeah, but not NEARLY as fun. Besides Titanium drag blocks throw better sparks. Also, the look on someones face that has never seen 'bags before is awesome.

I rolled into Olive Garden 1 night, with the front all the way up. Pulled up right in front of the door, and dumped the front end. Everybody just stopped and looked. Then someone asked if i just popped a tire.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
Yeah, but not NEARLY as fun. Besides Titanium drag blocks throw better sparks. Also, the look on someones face that has never seen 'bags before is awesome.

I rolled into Olive Garden 1 night, with the front all the way up. Pulled up right in front of the door, and dumped the front end. Everybody just stopped and looked. Then someone asked if i just popped a tire.

HAHA. Thats awesome. I drove my friends S10 to lunch one day and when we got to the restaurant I set the bags down and everybody stopped to look, it was a cool feeling. There were some wicked trucks in that vid.

Users who are viewing this thread