• other and why

Votes: 19 6.1%

• Total voters

03cobrarocks

Established Member
DSC00386.jpg

IMG_0622-1.jpg

IMG_0667-1.jpg

I am partial to the wingless look but that is how the car came from the factory. :) I don't like the bullit fuel door but it does have bullit side scoops so it looks like a bullit and termi had a child.

damn! I actually like those bullit side scoops man!

03cobrarocks

Established Member
I had an S281 spoiler on my 03 coupe and I loved the way it looked but I had trouble with it sagging and cracking the paint. It never did fit right and I had it off and on probably six times.

yea I know! Luckily I have only had mine off once in the 4 or 5 years I have had it on there... Although it doesnt sit flush on the driver side if you look at it from the front angle of the car :fm:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
damn didnt know some many people like the sock "wing" that just kinda of sits there and doesnt look agresive at all... o well each their own. looks good from behind i suppose

Presteige

Established Member
i like the custom that was pictured on pg 1 but OEM is the look.... I met a guy at mustang week who is on these boards who had his OEM molded into trunk looked really good

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
OEM on the 03/04. But I do like the Saleen as well. Seems the OEM flows w/ the car it was designed for along w/ the front/hood/sideskirts ans so on.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
does anybody like this one:cobra r wing

cobrar.gif

i think it looks pretty good...:coolman:

I wouldnt say its bad but I dont think its that great either.... I think saleen and roush wing look best followed by the steeda.

The cobra r looks awesome on the real cobra r or if you have a car that you are actually going to be going 160+, ie trying to break top speed records or fast turns in autocross. I also think its a must to have the front spliter to go with it, or the back just looks to gawdy compared to the front.

svtwelch711

Established Member

Stupercharged

Established Member
has anyone ever put an APR or equivalent wing on their cars? im looking for a functional wing like the apr and was going to add the front splitter along with carbon fiber hood and trunk. anyone have pics of a wing like this on a cobra? dont call rice on me its for top speed runs, freeway races, and autocross so itd be put to use not just to look cool.

SVT_Denver

Established Member
saleen spoilers on anything other than a saleen make me want to throw up. They look horrible on anything else especially cobras...sorry..but they do look horrible.

Totally disagree with you… I like the SALEEN spoiler on my ROUSH.

DSC00530.jpg

12182007094.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

01182008127.jpg

05302008009.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread