What struts to get to eliminate coil over noise

marvin54

BOOSTING!!!
Established Member
Hey guys i have had my upr tubular k and coil overs for about a year now when i first put them in the car rode fine but then i decided to slam the front the car made horrible noise so then i switched out the front struts to something better and got Strange 10 way adjustable's and they have been in for about 4 months but the noise hasent gone away however it is better then before my question is if i get a good strut like a HD BLISTEN will this noise reduce a lot more and if not what can i do to get rid of the horrible clunking noise ?

Stanger00

Established Member
How loose were the sleeves around the strut body? I also read the the strange shafts at the C/C plate were smaller than stock and would make noise because of that.

I bought Tokico drag struts but I didnt install them and I havent driven with them yet either. I also havent read anything about them being used with UPR coil overs either.

I know not helpful at all. Bilstein seem to have the right ingredients to avoid all noise from C/O.

marvin54

BOOSTING!!!
Established Member
i am tired of having to turn my radio up so i dont have to listen to the noise anymore haha i am just gonna get the Blistens and if they dont work GOOD BY COILOVERS !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread