What Super Charger Whines the Best in a Fox?

Novice

Established Member
Hate it or Leave it, the whine of any Super charger is something to remember. There's nothing like the sound of a cobra when it's in Beast Mode. Now, for us Fox Body driver's, what can be done to imitate this sound? This forum has many respectable user's who have assisted me before. Now What Say You?
Which Supercharger sounds the Best when it comes to that Beastly Whine? You Tube is whack since most video's are of a car's idling...

Paxton Novi
Vortech
Kenne BeLL 2.1L

Example of Beast Mode: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lQX3cOAbes]YouTube - Bad ass Mustang Cobra with Kenne Bell Supercharger[/ame]

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
If your wanting the Terminator type whine it comes from some type of positive displacement blower. No Vortech, Paxton, Procharger, Powerdyne is gonna sound close to that. But seriously, the sound is awesome and all but tell me thats not the only reason your considering buying a blower?

Novice

Established Member
But seriously, the sound is awesome and all but tell me thats not the only reason your considering buying a blower?

Hell yea it is, I think the Kenne Bell Suits me well for a daily driver. This is the best video I found on the matter. I only wish somebody added a longer video of a 5.0 actually driving.
LiL Beast Mode:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XWTXdQPqTI]YouTube - 1993 mustang kenne bell 2.2[/ame]

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Hell yea it is, I think the Kenne Bell Suits me well for a daily driver. This is the best video I found on the matter. I only wish somebody added a longer video of a 5.0 actually driving.
LiL Beast Mode:
YouTube - 1993 mustang kenne bell 2.2

Meh

I like the whine of a KB just as much as the next guy but I wouldnt base that on what I buy. I would get the best possible blower that works with my combo to make the best power for what I use the car for(street, strip, whatever). If it happened to be the KB then that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread