What times do 03-04 MAch 1's run?

camaro75racer

Established Member
Was just wondering what kinda times the Mach 1's run? Reason i ask is my neighbor ran into one out one night and the guy barely pulled on him. Car did sound like he had exhaust but my friends car is slow. (79 camaro with old 305 and 2.73 gears...i can stay almost even with him in my stock 95 neon DD) Didnt know if there were really that slow or maybe the guy couldnt drive. He must have known my cars though cause he declined when i asked if he wanted to run a little V6 Buick. :shrug:

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
camaro75racer said:
Was just wondering what kinda times the Mach 1's run? Reason i ask is my neighbor ran into one out one night and the guy barely pulled on him. Car did sound like he had exhaust but my friends car is slow. (79 camaro with old 305 and 2.73 gears...i can stay almost even with him in my stock 95 neon DD) Didnt know if there were really that slow or maybe the guy couldnt drive. He must have known my cars though cause he declined when i asked if he wanted to run a little V6 Buick. :shrug:

wow :lol1:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
The guy couldn't drive for SHIAT.

Ther are of course ALOT of variables. But in general terms....

M5 13.0-13.5
A4 13.5-14.0

Factory Stock....a couple have hit high 12s bone stock (or with a K and N drop in). But those are not close to the norm and were done by great driver's.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Double"O" said:
:pop: this is gonna get good

In before smackdown

HA HA..you act like you have seen alot of mach threads turn to shiat around here. :lol: :beer:

stanger133 said:
How many threads are going to ask what time these cars run?

Tell me about it.

camaro75racer

Established Member
Sorry if that had been asked to many times but im at work and didnt feel like searching around for it. I figured it had to be either the driver or something wrong with his car but it sounded healthy. Mustangs arent my first choice of car but i didnt think it could possibly be that slow and i sure feel sorry for that guy if he screws with any halfway fast cars. Maybe ill see him while im out in the GN one night. Mid/low 13's are some nice times though

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
BlckSnake said:
i ran a 13.33@104 in the summer, and a 12.97@197 with intake and exhaust

197!! what did your 60 look like?? lmao....i am sure you meant 107 but thats funny

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
camaro75racer said:
Was just wondering what kinda times the Mach 1's run?

a good driver can run 13.2 @ 105 with the 5 speed. also search is your friend. a friend of mine has vid posted of his 13.11 run here. that run was with flowmaster mufflers w/ stock pipes only.:beer:

camaro75racer

Established Member
lol, yeah im almost ashamed to say i drive a neon but cant argue with 35mpg. Thats why i knew there had to be something wrong cause that car is god awful slow.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
A 95 Neon (probably paintless), now that's one car that is feared on the streets.
Seriously though, my Mach ran 13.4 @ 106 with a 2.0 60' in stock trim on a cool day in March.

DesertMach

Established Member
The best I ever got stock in my auto Mach was 13.7, I did see another auto Mach get a 13.4 with just a tune, and I seen a stock manual get a 13.3. But that was a while back and I dont see any stock ones anymore. Lol...

JJPMach1

Red 2003 Mach 1
Established Member
13.5 @ 105 with Factory tires and 3.55 Gears
13.6 @ 104 with factory tires and 4.10 Gears. I couldn't get the freaking car off the line and 2nd was all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread