What tire fits ???

GHIG RTR

Banned
It should fit with spacers. You may wanna change to some longer and stronger wheel studs.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
If you get long studs then YES you will most definately need spacers. ARP wheel studs www.summitracing.com. If you put a Nitto 315, you can get by if you just shave down the bolt. If you run BFG's then you will need longer studs, 3/8'' spacers, and the bolt will need to be shaved down either way. Not sure how the new MT dr's run but I am possitive that they will run a little wider than the 555r 315's.

Fuerza

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
If you get long studs then YES you will most definately need spacers. ARP wheel studs www.summitracing.com. If you put a Nitto 315, you can get by if you just shave down the bolt. If you run BFG's then you will need longer studs, 3/8'' spacers, and the bolt will need to be shaved down either way. Not sure how the new MT dr's run but I am possitive that they will run a little wider than the 555r 315's.

What size wheel studs? Do you have to run open ended lug nuts?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
AdrianG said:
What size wheel studs? Do you have to run open ended lug nuts?

Yes, I do have open ended lug nuts which you can't even notice and call up either D'agostino, Lethal, Summit Racing, Jegs, or LFP for the ARP wheel studs part# (ARP-100-7703). Verify whoever you buy them from that they will fit your car just incase. Of course, don't forget 3/8'' wheel spacers, Reichard Racing, Lethal performance, and LFP carry them and a few more venders but those are good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread