What to do in the event you pay for parts but the seller never ships?

WHITESTRIPES

Established Member
Hey SVTP it's sad but I'm sure you have had similar issues and I'm basically wondering what can I do? Legally? I'd rather just get my parts but I don't see that happening.

Story is I purchased a set of 60lb injectors 10 days ago. I pay pal'd him the funds and every day since then he's made an excuse or another why he hasn't shipped them. Last night he sent me a bogus tracking number. I'm sick of getting tossed around. I've never had a bad experience buying from here before and he even had good feedback! Any insight would be helpful as I'm trying to either get my parts or money back. If I get completely screwed I'll post up his user name and ruin his good feedback. Thanks for any help!

Boogie Chillin

Pew, pew, ... pew, pew, pew.
Established Member
There are plenty of folks in Smack Down Cafe that like to launch fecal storms when sellers welch.....

WHITESTRIPES

Established Member
No I've used it before but never had any issues. I'm looking at the transaction details and I can't see where it says the funds were gifted or not?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
No I've used it before but never had any issues. I'm looking at the transaction details and I can't see where it says the funds were gifted or not?
hrmmm I will check when I have a chance. I figured it would be where it shows type of transaction i.e. refund, payment etc ..

Users who are viewing this thread