What to do next?

Dino S.

Established Member
Mods are in my signature, what should I do next? I have plans of high-performance-driving (thedriversedge), and of course, drag racing.

* Set of brembo cross-drilled rotors (I know they dont do anything, but i can't resist the sexy look!) and a set of hawk pads

* Set of shocks and struts, adjustables (open to brand suggestsions), and SFC's

* continue saving for my low comp shortblock rebuild this christmas (blower in the future *crosses fingers*)

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
I say start with the SFC's and then install some aftermarket upper and lower Control Arms. The'yll help stiffen up the ride and get a better bite off the line.

A

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
forget the cross drilled - think cheese grader for you pads ;).

Get some MaximumMotorsport SFCs to stiffen the car up a lot. Remeber to have them put on when the car is on a lift that you drive on and it lifts up the tires...my buddy had his put on on a frame lift and they welded a little bit of flex in the car ;).

Also, if you want to do some turns - get the MM rear grip package and you will be VERY confident in the turns, I believe that the rear suspension is what needs the most work on these cars.

Also, might want to invest in some MM front coilovers.

I will ONLY recommend MM suspension. (which doesn't really mean anything to you...but I thought I'd trow that out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread