What to do next?

lunatikgixxer

Established Member
Im in need of some advice and opinions on what to do next with the car.
Current mods are:
Full exhaust
Intake
6lbs lower
Front struts
3.5 Alt pulley
Injectors

I do want to lower the car but i dont want to slam it on its nuts. My last car was really low and rode like shit with full suspension. I kind of want to have the look, but have the ride also. Which is kind of a lot to ask for..
Anything from brakes to porting the eaton to interior mods. Im open for any opinions! Thanks

Last edited:

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Go with the Eibach Pro Kit .... you do not need CC plates with these springs! ...I have H&R Race Springs on the TR Cobra, but I don't like them as much!

Ported Eaton??

cbr repsol

Established Member
Since u have injectors i say ported blower,maf ,bap and tune.
Also throw on some full lenght subframe connectors.

lunatikgixxer

Established Member
Its a black vert. Sorry forgot to mention it has sfc's already on it. I was looking at the H&R's last night.. I use to run the Sportlines on my old car and it was just too damn low. Does the pro kit ride decent? Also is a MAF a necessity on these cars?

cbr repsol

Established Member
Its a black vert. Sorry forgot to mention it has sfc's already on it. I was looking at the H&R's last night.. I use to run the Sportlines on my old car and it was just too damn low. Does the pro kit ride decent? Also is a MAF a necessity on these cars?

On ported cars pretty much needed all the time. Ive seen a few cars that the maf wasnt pegged. But that wasnt the case for me. U can get a nice used aftermaket maf in the market section for usually half the cost of a new one.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member

Pro kit rides real nice....Stock MAF is fine for now!

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Pics....enjoy :thumbsup:

8.jpg

12.jpg

5.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread