What to do with extra emergency fund.

Branhammer

Established Member
Piss away on car......

I jokingly mentioned to my wife that I was thinking we should "invest" in a GT350R. Buy it outright and then just put it in a bubble in the garage (yeah right, like I wouldn't drive the shit out of it) and in 20 years make money selling a mint GT350R. She didn't like that idea to say the least. She didn't even think it was funny. So, in the interest of keeping my balls attached, I think I'll have to pass on that idea for now.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I jokingly mentioned to my wife that I was thinking we should "invest" in a GT350R. Buy it outright and then just put it in a bubble in the garage (yeah right, like I wouldn't drive the shit out of it) and in 20 years make money selling a mint GT350R. She didn't like that idea to say the least. She didn't even think it was funny. So, in the interest of keeping my balls attached, I think I'll have to pass on that idea for now.

GT350R is too risky. Leverage everything on a Ford GT for investing. :lol1: But in all honesty like I and Mach said, sit down with a financial planner and run through your plans.

Planter

Banned
from what i understand a good emergency fund should consist of at least 6 months worth of bring home income. that way if you lose a job you can survive at least 6-8 months, cover the bills and have food and gas to search for employment.

Users who are viewing this thread