what to do with my car???? what mods??

04 svt

Established Member
hey guys im itching to spend money on my 04 cobra... the only thing i have is a mac stainless catback. heres what im looking at getting.

billetflow 2.76 s/c pulley and idler set
accufab throtle body and plenum
irs brace
sct tune

what else can i do with out changing superchargers to make the most horsepower???

suggestions please... i dont want to spend my money in the wrong places.. im sure many here have done that before. just like me..

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Port the blower.. You don't need a new one to get a lot of power. I would go 2.93 upper with a 4lb lower and a stage IV port. That coupled with a JLT intake, midpipe and catback can get you 500 HP. If you don't want to port, get the 2.76, JLT CAI, midpipe, and HE. With a good tune, you could hit 450. Just make sure you get a good tune, and start looking for supporting mods (MAF, injectors, BAP). Also, an IC res is nice for dyno numbers and helps keep the inlet cooler. We kinda need to know how much you wanna spend, and how much power you want. And don't just say most power with the least amount spent, because that doesn't help. We need goals and a price limit...

03Cobra/C5Killr

"Pin it to Win it."
Established Member
-BF 2.76 pulley (and the 100mm idlers cuz smaller pulleys cause belt slip)
-a good midpipe with or without cats does'nt matter really
-cold air intake
-a good mail order tune from amazon or mile high on an sct tuner(diablo only holds 1 custom program sct holds 3)
that combo should get you 440-460HP to the wheels, and unless you get a KB or a Whipple don't worry about the MAF, and injectors because they'll support up to 650HP. just make sure you check the air/fuel ratio if you go mail order tune with either a widband monitor or some dyno time. my setup ran me a little over a 1000$. and it was worth every penny.

ViciousJay

Established Member
2.76 / snub idler
Custom Dyno tune
catback
midpipe
cold air
maf
injector
bap

150 shot baby!!!!

that should net you bout 600+/700+