What to do....

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
I may have a little money coming to me soon... Plus i get paid.. not very much.......... Maybe around 500 "Total"? So i was wondering what i should do?
Im sorta in need of new lower and upper control arms... (the car runs smooth) Just can not do a burn out or try to lay down a few marks! (car hop's BAD! OR a nice 10meg. camera

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=183&modelid=14109

so what would you do?

My car mod's are lowering springs (un known) 3:73's Full exhuast with equal length shorty's and i think thats pretty much it....
What would you do?

camera or car parts? (i'd set up a poll but i dont know how! :(

Last edited:

TH3N0TH1NG

Banned
JJs89lx said:
I may have a little money coming to me soon... Plus i get paid.. not very much.......... Maybe around 500 "Total"? So i was wondering what i should do?
Im sorta in need of new lower and upper control arms... (the car runs smooth) Just can not do a burn out or try to lay down a few marks! (car hop's BAD!

maybe a pair of these...Click Me...:shrug:

blu88notch

Established Member
This may sound wierd, by try using more rpm when having fun. My car would hop bad anything below 4k when leaving my autograph on the road. Above 4k, smooth as silk.

Users who are viewing this thread