What to do?

GTermi

Established Member
I am currently shopping for a 2011 Mustang GT and I have a conundrum. I currently have a 2004 Mustang GT, with full bolt-ons and nitrous making 380 hp with a 125 shot. I was going to do a 3v motor swap and build it for a race car, but now I see some 5.0s doing 10s with a Roush blower and now I dont see the point of having a race car. Would it be smart to keep my Mustang or sell it and put a blower on a new Mustang? Any feedback is welcome, just cant decide what to do.

Last edited:

devive

Established Member
The faster you go the more safety equipment you have to have at the track, rollcage fire jacket then there go's your street car.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
or you get your one 10sec slip, and never take it to the track again since they will kick you off of it after that! im gonna do the roush kit on mine. i dont plan on caging my car, but then again i dont live at the strip either.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
As long as your not beating the piss out of the car all day with the blower on, it should be a good DD:banana:, then go to the track and get a nice 10sec pass.

djclark

Established Member
As long as your not beating the piss out of the car all day with the blower on, it should be a good DD:banana:, then go to the track and get a nice 10sec pass.

x2. Build it. Get your 10 slip. Drive and enjoy it. I have that exact process in mind, I have no intention of doing roll cage etc... in this car. I just want a fast ( ok really fast ) DD.

Users who are viewing this thread