What tranny fluid?

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Synchromesh here and loving it. Huge improvement in smoothness and ease of gear changes.

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
So it's between Synchromesh and Synchromax it seems, but now where to buy? I've looked around and the only place I found wouldn't ship to FPO addresses.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Tried synchromesh, meh it was ok but not what everyone was making it out to be. Currently running royal purple synchromax and like it ALOT more! Very smooth shifts at wot!

snakeraper11b

Established Member
Is there any issues with filling in new fluid from the shifter?
Im waiting to change my fluid soon to RP.

No issue. Thats where I fill mine from. There is a small hole about 1/8" maybe smaller that the fluid drains into the case through. Just fill the area around the shifter, let it drain in, fill, let it drain, and so on until you are done. I have someone hold a funnel and I usually pour the fluid. Put a towel around the bezel, dash and immediate carpet areas just in case, better safe than sorry.

hyelife2

Established Member
No issue. Thats where I fill mine from. There is a small hole about 1/8" maybe smaller that the fluid drains into the case through. Just fill the area around the shifter, let it drain in, fill, let it drain, and so on until you are done. I have someone hold a funnel and I usually pour the fluid. Put a towel around the bezel, dash and immediate carpet areas just in case, better safe than sorry.

Awesome, thanks. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread