What wheels to get? Kinda urgent :D

What set of wheels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
Well, the time has come for me to get rid of my old beat wheels. I have 3 wheel sets to choose from as now, and I cannot quite make up my mind, hence where y'all Svtpers come in! Here are the choices (yes, I like black, but suggestions welcome. Car is a Laser Red 99 Mustang).

XXR 521

xxrv.jpg
[/URL]

Godspeed Omega's

And of course, good ol' Saleens

Killer04

Established Member
What car do you have???

Just based on the wheels, I like the first ones hands down... they're aggressive, sexy and look mean all at the same time.

Dr.Jay

Established Member
It's a 99 Mustang GT, Laser Red, supercharged, T56 etc. with.... a Cervini Stalker body kit (don't ask :nonono:).

Car has a set of Cobra R's that came with it, and I REALLY want to get rid of them (not as much as the body kit but yeah) and those 3 wheels caught my attention (the Godspeeds mostly because of the 5' dish :rolling:) but they are somewhat of a letdown since they make the wheel look smaller than it is...

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I wouldn't driving with sick wheels in Ponce, trust me I know. I grew up there and by San German.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
The castle. I remember the cruceta too. It brings back memories haha.

I didnt want to derail your thread, sorry. lol

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I like the first ones, but I hate universal lug wheels. Looks cheap, IMO. That said, Godspeed.

Dr.Jay

Established Member
i would just go ahead and remove the omegas from the running. They look awkward and IMO just don't belong on a mustang. If i had to pick from the options posted, then i would say number 3. Otherwise i would consider the stealth black fr500s. Or you could be a baller and get TF wheels.

94-04 Stealth Black FR500 Wheel and Nexen Tire Package

Thanks, they're nice wheels, but a tad overplayed IMO. If I were to go with something similar, I'd go with GT4 wheels... :burnout:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Thanks, they're nice wheels, but a tad overplayed IMO. If I were to go with something similar, I'd go with GT4 wheels... :burnout:

Not in PR, I would think. Since it's prob still full of Mitsu's :lol:

That would be my choice as well.

Users who are viewing this thread