what wheels?

tex00gt

Established Member
my friend is trying to decide what wheels would look good on a mach, but he doesnt like the wheel vintiques wheels, he wants 18's and something with a fat lip, do they make the torgue thrust II's in 18's?

TXRickC

Established Member
Fikse FM/5

www.fikse.com

my previous camaro:
ssfront.jpg

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
the best looking wheels are the team 3 cobra wheels. they come 3 sizes 17x8, 17x9.5, 17x11. they were also custom measured and fit to the mah 1. the wheels on this mach 1 are the 17x8 up front and 17x9.5 in back. one nice thing about the 17 inch wheel is that each tire is about 50 bucks cheaper.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by ON D BIT
the best looking wheels are the team 3 cobra wheels. they come 3 sizes 17x8, 17x9.5, 17x11. they were also custom measured and fit to the mah 1. the wheels on this mach 1 are the 17x8 up front and 17x9.5 in back. one nice thing about the 17 inch wheel is that each tire is about 50 bucks cheaper.

Those look cool :thumbsup:

How much are they going for?
Got a Linky?

:beer:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I have the 18x9/18x10 Deep Dish Bullits on my car for about 3 months now. I'll attach some pics.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
team III wheels

heres the link - to the registry's thread
http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9019

contact tach9 on registry he will set u up. :rockon:
like i said before they are made by team 3 wheels in sunnyvale i believe. they are high quality aluminum and weigh 15lbs. available in 3 sizes 17x8, 17x9.5, 17x11 all custom measured and fit to the mach 1(tach9's).

they are more expensive at about 300 each, but for those who want the performance of a top notch light wheel its small price to pay. plus you will spend at least $50 less per tire because its a 17 inch wheel instead of the expensive 18 inch tires.
also tach9 has a great deal on the toyo ts-1 tire as well. give him a pm.

heres another pic

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
i am trying to decide between the team 3 wheels above and the timeless 5 spoke from boyd coddington myself. i have some time to decide because i dont have the cash right now anyway.
i like the timeless becuase it has the same look and feel of the original magnum 500 wheels.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I really like these wheels from Boyd Coddington. The look really similar to the stock Mach wheels, IMO and have a deep dish. I think they'd look really good if it was possible to paint the inside of the spokes Black like Magnum 500s and the stock Mach wheels.

Dictator

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by SublimeRT
I really like these wheels from Boyd Coddington. The look really similar to the stock Mach wheels, IMO and have a deep dish. I think they'd look really good if it was possible to paint the inside of the spokes Black like Magnum 500s and the stock Mach wheels.

Dictator

They kinda look like the Weld Pro Star XP, the boyd's do look like they are a little deeper dish.

Pete:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread