What would a Cobra-R owner pay for a new 5.0L Boss?

What would a Cobra-R owner pay for a new 5.0L Boss?

• $35K-$37.9K

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • $38K-$40K

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • $40.1K or above

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • My wife would divorce me and run off with Bruce if I bought another Mustang

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I want a 2011 Shelby GT500

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I want a new C6 Z06. ;)

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I toured the Mustang assembly plant last week and saw a silver LS (not mine) coming down the line and asked the worker what # it was. It was # 501.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
....like Bill said, classic scam...
That is what I figured. It may have fooled me, but I knew Willard wasn't the owner of the car. I also knew that you weren't seeking bids below the top bid on that auction. :rollseyes

I can already picture me getting a Boss for a DD and converting the 95R to a track car (I already have many extra parts, extra wheels, an uninstalled roll bar....). ;-)

:read:

4k cars per year. about 700 of those cars being LS...

Thanks Rob,
That is what I was thinking. The annual Boss production is just about 25% less than a 1993-2004 Cobra?

I just had an opportunity to really look at a Boss. A vintage racing buddy just bought one. I thought that I had already posted these pictures here? Maybe not. :??:

CCAug3.gif

CCAug4.gif

CCAug5.gif

Just saying. The seat fits me well. The A/C works. It has a stereo, and most important for R-guys; it has a clock. :-D

SDW Racing

Established Member
Doc...is that car RR or CO Boss? If CO...that is exactly the car I want, with Recaros/Torsen option. I also want one for a DD. If I can swing it, I may keep the 95R and either a) put the original short block back in it or b) beef up the motor in there now. Only a matter of time before they appreciate and it sure as hell ain't happening in this economic downturn.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
A buddy who is a Ford sales manager text me this pic today. He said I could have it for invoice. It's got the Recaro/Torsen option too. LOVE the color, except for the white roof.

x2rw50.jpg

flattrack53

Established Member
I agree. I think the roof should of stayed the original blue....I would ditch those wheels the minute I got the car home.

SDW Racing

Established Member
love the kona blue...hate the white....hate it on all the Bosses. Plenty of RR & CO Bosses with the white roof...can't do it...ugh.

Although the white w/ black accents is growing on me.

Users who are viewing this thread