What would happen?

Machinator

Banned
What would happen if say your spark plug gap was anywhere from .20-.36, I just pulled my spark plugs that were installed by my tuner and found none of them the same gap. They were all over the place. Plus I was told that my boostapump was turned all the way down and geuss what it was turned all the way up!? Would that wide a range of spark plug gap effect the performance of my Cobra?
Scott

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Certainly, the car will idle and drive kinda funky, and it can effect dyno numbers... Remember though, plugs gaps will increase a little while there are in the car, this is pretty common. no way for the gap to shrink though.....

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
sambandit said:
Certainly, the car will idle and drive kinda funky, and it can effect dyno numbers... Remember though, plugs gaps will increase a little while there are in the car, this is pretty common. no way for the gap to shrink though.....

inless they said hey to the piston...it happened to me...but that was bc it blew the spark plug out of the cylinder and took the threads with it..

Nick

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Ive never seen a piston hit a piston, but i know you can be running enough boost to push then closed. Its happened to me with NGK's! They suck ass!

Users who are viewing this thread