What would have been...BBS RK PLASMA

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
In the front that is...I have the Brembo R kit and I dont wnat spacers...so I am now shopping for other wheels...

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
You want them??$1800 shipped...they are $2000 new...and well mine are new...let me know

99DECH

damn!! get some photos of that setup ASAP

been dying to see that exact combo

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
How do the rears fit with that 18x10 size in relation to "The Bolt"? What size and tire type is on there?

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
The rears clear perfect....I have a 295/35/18 BFG Drag Radial....though if I were to upgrade to a 315 I would still see no problems...they actually clear better than the AFS.
As far as spacers...the wheel would stick out and I dont want the spacer to give while driving hard.

I am in the process of ordering an even nicer set-up...though it will take 4-weeks...worth the wait:)

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
How much did the complete package run ya?

Whats going on in 4 weeks? ;)

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
The package like mentiones above is 2grand....the tires cost me $940.

I'll post more pics of the wheels...4 weeks from now?well thats a surprise. It takes 4 weeks to build them;)

msp282

I sell crack
Established Member
I think those wheels have gone up in price at www.tirerack.com... I just added it up the other day and it was well over $2k... (i think).

about 2-3 months ago I looked at them and they were under $2k.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Those would look really nice on a White Cobra I think! I just bought drag radials for the stock rims. I won't be driving the Cobra for a few months anyways. :( Goodluck selling them and with the new wheels. -Mat-

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
SVTBlackBolt,

Any way you can weigh those bad boys for us? How do they "feel" in comparison to the weight of the stockers?

What size tire did you get with the front ones? Also, how much narrower are they than the stockers? Any way of possibly getting a comparison pic of the 18x10 and 18x8.5s compared to the stock 17x9s? (tread width wise).

Sorry to bug, but I'm planning on getting these down the line and I know a few others on the board are curious as well. Thanks!...:D

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Well they are ALOT lighter than the AFS wheels I have....Night and Day difference...

I didnt get to drive on them because they dont clear the front caliper(Brembos).

Front tire size was 265/35/18 Eagle F1 GS-D3..
They arent much narrower than stock..just the offset is totally different.

I can take a pic of the BBS by the AFS wheels if you like...I dont have stock wheels anymore.

BTW-anybody interested?

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
I believe around 8lbs...I heard that the stock wheels are like 32lbs!! so the AFS must be around 39-40 which would make it very heavy...i'm not sure though.

My BBS wheels are one of the lightest you can find at 17lbs. and 18lbs for the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread