What would i do in the 1/4 mile

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
I went to the track today and this was my best. Im just wondering what kind of e/t i would get at a 1/4 mile track.
IMG_1166.jpg

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
In my old '04 which had a 2.93 pulley, tune, CAI, and catback I'd run 7.60s-7.70s in the 1/8th @ around 93-94 mph. I would run 11.80s @ 120 in the 1/4. Looking at your numbers and mods in your sig I'd think you'd run faster than that not only in the 1/4, but the 1/8th also. Only one way to find out about the 1/4. You'd probably pick up more on the big end than I did in my car.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
95 mph in the heat is pretty good. I'd say with some sticky tires you'd be lower 11's pretty easy. Good cool air and a good track maybe better pretty easy. You do know there's a track rental at Beech Bend Sept 6th right? Mike W knows all about it. Be a good time to find out lol.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
95 mph in the heat is pretty good. I'd say with some sticky tires you'd be lower 11's pretty easy. Good cool air and a good track maybe better pretty easy. You do know there's a track rental at Beech Bend Sept 6th right? Mike W knows all about it. Be a good time to find out lol.
Upper to mid 11's sounds about rite,Ive only had this car to the track twice now and with more seat time i hope to get down to around 7.000:burnout: we will see. Hey Posi are you going to make it out to Bowlingreen? It sounds like a fun time i need to see if im free that weekend,Its kind of a long drive but im sure it would be a awesome day.:beer:

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
11.7@118mph should be very accurate IMO.

edit: thought it was a pullied car. with whipple no idea how those things pull after 1/8 mile.

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Hey Posi are you going to make it out to Bowlingreen? It sounds like a fun time i need to see if im free that weekend,Its kind of a long drive but im sure it would be a awesome day.:beer:

Yes I am going weather permitting. Just about losing sleep over it too.:lol: It's about 2hrs for us.

Users who are viewing this thread